Mambo Roasted Corn Salsa
- 1/2 a pack of Mambo Corn about 4 cups
- 3 tbsp of olive oil divided
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 tsp ground cumin
- 1/2 small red onion diced
- 1 tbsp red wine vinegar
- 2 jalapenos peppers
- 1 poblano pepper
- 1 tomato diced
- 2 tbsp cilantro chopped
- 2 lemons juiced
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 400˚F. In a mixing bowl combine the Mambo Corn, 2 tbsp of olive oil, kosher salt, pepper, chipotle chili powder and cumin.
- Place the seasoned corn onto a baking sheet and roast for 30 minutes.
- In a separate bowl combine the chopped onions and red wine vinegar and allow to marinate.
- Coat the jalapeño and poblano peppers with olive oil and roast in the oven rack for 15 minutes.
- Remove the peppers and transfer to a bowl. Cover with plastic wrap tightly for 10-15 minutes.
- Peel and discard the skin off the peppers before dicing. In a large mixing bowl combine the roasted corn, marinated onions,diced peppers, cilantro and lemon juice.
- Adjust seasoning to taste and enjoy!
SHARE THIS RECIPE