Easy Creamy Corn
- 6 cups Mambo Corn
- ¼ cup of flour
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 cup milk
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 1 tsp thyme
- 1 tsp salt
- ½ tsp black pepper
- Melt the butter over medium heat in a large saucepan.
- Add the corn, heavy cream, sugar, salt, pepper and thyme.
- Stir occasionally and cook until cream begins to boil.
- Add the flour and combine.
- Stir in the milk and cook until thickened.
- Scoop up half the mixture and blend it in food processor or blender.
- Return to pan and combine.
- Season with additional salt and pepper to taste.
SHARE THIS RECIPE