Green Bean Casserole
- 1 lb Mambo green beans
- Olive oil spray
- ¾ cup sour cream
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- ½ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- ¼ cup grated Gruyere cheese
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F.
- Spray a casserole dish with olive oil.
- Place the green beans in a large microwave safe bowl. Add ¼ cup water, cover and microwave until tender crisp, 3-4 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, mix together the sour cream, salt, pepper, garlic powder and parmesan.
- Set aside.
- Transfer the green beans mixture to the baking dish. Sprinkle with the gruyere cheese. Lightly spray with olive oil.
- Heat the broiler on high. Place the baking dish in the center of the oven, and broil until cheese is melted, about 2 minutes.
- Serve immediately.
SHARE THIS RECIPE