Mambo Summer Salad
- 5 large russet potatoes peeled and diced
- 2 cups of Mambo peas and carrots
- 2 hardboiled eggs peeled and diced
- ½ red onion diced
- 1 small apple peeled and diced
- ¾ cup mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp dill
- salt and pepper to taste
- Place the peeled and diced potatoes in a large pot cover with water. Boil the potatoes until just fork tender.
- While the potatoes are boiling, place the Mambo peas and carrots in a saucepan and cover with 1 inch of water and cook for about 4-5 minutes.
- When the vegetables are cooked, remove them from the water and immerse them in cold water to cool.
- Once cooled, drain the vegetables from the water. In a large bowl combine the potatoes, Mambo peas and carrots, eggs, onion, and apple.
- Add the mayonnaise and mix well.
- Season the salad with dill, salt and pepper to taste. Chill for at least an hour before serving.
SHARE THIS RECIPE