Vegetables Stir Fry
- 1 bag of Mambo California Blend vegetables
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 Tbsp fresh parsley leaves, finely chopped
- 1 red onion, sliced thick
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 Ginger root, shredded (size of a garlic clove)
- 1/2 tsp coarsely ground black pepper
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- Using a wok, sautée garlic and ginger in olive oil, medium heat, until slightly brown.
- Add the onion slices and stir for a minute.
- Toss the vegetables and keep stirring.
- Season with pepper and salt to taste.
- Stir some more until cooked but crisp.
- Serve hot with white rice. Spoon the juices over the top.
SHARE THIS RECIPE