Russian Salad with Peas and Carrots
- 1 bag of Mambo Peas & Carrots, boiled
- 1 lb of russet potatoes, peeled, boiled and finely diced
- 1 small white onion diced small about 1 cup
- 6 stalks celery sliced thin
- 1-2 apples, peeled and diced
- ½ cup mayo
- Salt & pepper to taste
- 1 Tbsp fresh dill finely chopped
- Cook frozen peas & carrots in boiling water, according to package instructions. Drain water and pat dry.
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl, add mayo and carefully stir so that the ingredients are evenly coated.
- Do not add all the mayo at once, but only as much as you need. Season with salt and pepper and dill.
- This salad gets moister as it sits, so add just enough mayo to coat the ingredients.
- Refrigerate before serving.
SHARE THIS RECIPE